The Strategic Digital Marketing Roadmap® can literally save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in time and money. Since the digital marketing landscape has become ever more complex and competitive, there are many different strategies to choose from. Whether it is buying ads on Google Adwords, Linkedin, Facebook, or using the services of an SEO agency, it all costs time and money! By the time you find the best strategy for your company a lot of your marketing and advertising budget may be depleted! So doesn’t it make sense to research your best option Before you start spending?
The Strategic Digital Marketing Roadmap® includes a thorough Digital Marketing Efficiency Analysis of your company across the major online marketing channels. It also includes a Digital Marketing Competition Analysis: we investigate your competition’s strategies and determines which ones have successfully worked for them. We then take the winning strategies that your competition has often taken much time and money to develop and we share them with you so you can emulate those for your company. (Please furnish us with the name of 3 competitors)
The Strategic Digital Marketing Roadmap® will reveal whether you have holes in your marketing strategy.
- Find out whether your site appears correctly on 90% of all browsers, phones and tablets.
- Find out whether your site loads fast enough to be competitive.
- Find out whether there are any holes in your analytics collection and interpretation of your visitors’ behavior.
- Find whether your site is being penalized by Google because it contains barriers to SEO.
- Find out whether your site has toxic links that are hurting your rankings.
- Find out how your Social Media marketing strategy stacks up to three of your major competitors.
- Find out which keywords people search for when looking for the solutions you offer.
- Find out which keywords your site is ranking for.
- Find out which keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- Find out which best SEO keywords to invest in (Based on which keyword you should pursue organically taking into consideration when and if you can rank on the first page of Google for those keywords.)
- Find out what best PPC keywords to invest in (if PPC is deemed relevant as a strategy) taking into consideration the average lifetime value of a client (gross profit).
- Find out how your back link strategy stacks up against your competition’s.
- Specific strategic recommendations based on your competitor’s strategies.
- Creative, out-of-the-box digital strategies to take your company to the next level.
- A Powerpoint presentation of the Strategic Roadmap®.
- A 90-minute consultation with Stephen Gorgey going over the Strategic Roadmap®.