Since the Internet Marketing eco-system has been growing ever more complex, it makes sense to first research which online marketing strategy you should invest in before you spend your marketing dollar, so you can save time and money.
The Strategic Digital Marketing Roadmap® includes a thorough Digital Marketing Efficiency Analysis of your company across the major online marketing channels and also includes a Digital Marketing Competiton Analysis: we investigate your competition’s strategies and determines which ones have successfully worked for them. We then take the winning strategies that your competition has often taken much time and money to develop and we share them with you so you can emulate those for your company. (Please furnish us with the name of 3 competitors)
The Strategic Digital Marketing Roadmap® includes:
- Cross-browsing analysis to make sure your site appears correctly on 90% of all browsers and on most phones, tablets and desktops.
- Website speed loading test. Google uses page speed as a major ranking factor. We test your website speed on several speed testing platforms and we come up with recommendations on how to fix your speed delays if your site has any.
- Google Analytics audit to make sure that you don’t have any holes in your data collection and interpretation of your visitors’ behavior while visiting your site.
- Site audit to ferret out barriers to SEO (Search engine optimization).
- Link audit to ferret out possible toxic links that could hurt your rankings.
- Keyword research to determine which keywords your target market searches for.
- Keyword research to determine which keywords you are ranking for.
- Keyword research to determine which keywords your competition is ranking for.
- Recommandations on which keyword you should pursue organically taking into consideration when and if you can rank on the first page of Google for those keywords.
- Find out what best PPC keywords to invest in (if PPC is deemed relevant as a strategy) taking into consideration the average lifetime value of a client (gross profit).
- A back link comparaison between your site and your competitions’.
- A comprehensive set of specific recommendations based on your competition’s winning strategie(s).
- Creative, out-of-the-box strategies to grow your company.
- A Powerpoint presentation of the Strategic Roadmap®.
- A 90-minute consultation with Stephen Gorgey going over the Strategic Roadmap®.